It decreases blood cholesterol levels by preventing the formation of LDL by assisting metabolism of fats. In addition, it aids in the correct development of red blood cells and nerve tissues.
UBPLEX-L syrup is recommended for the treatment of vitamin B-complex deficiency or lysine deficiency. Vitamins B complex, as co-factors in metabolism, play an essential role in supporting energy release.
THERAPEUTIC USES OF UBPLEX-L SYP
- Releases energy, builds immunity and enhances appetite
- Regulates the production of red blood cells
- Regulates calcium level and metabolism in body
- Helps to lower cholesterol level
- Treats anaemia due to nutritional deficiency
- Reduces nerve pain
SIDE EFFECTS OF UBPLEX-L SYP
UBPLEX-L syrup may cause side effects although not everybody gets them. Consult with your doctor if you experience any unusual effects while taking this medicine.
- Tell your doctor if you’re taking or have recently taken any additional prescription or over-the-counter medications.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Polybion active syrup or any of its components.
- Adults: take 5 ml 2-3 times daily or as directed by the physician.
- It’s recommended to consult your doctor for use in children.
- Pregnant and Breastfeeding women are advised to consult a doctor before taking Polybion active syrup.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 25°C, protect from light and moisture
FAQs ABOUT UBIPLEX-L SYP
What are the benefits of taking UBPLEX-L syrup?
UBPLEX-L SYP syrup enhances energy release, supports immunity and stimulates appetite.